Μετάβαση σε περιεχόμενο

Pou na vro Robitussin syropi h guaifenesin?

Geia sas kai pali.

I never imagined that I would be able to cause such trouble :S

First I would like to thank you all for your time and efforts in helping me.

Second I wish to apologise if I offended anyone. My words were typed through sheer frustration. I do find it frustrating living in a foreign country, when I struggle to do something that in my 'patrida' I know would be so simple.

I joined this site after I had in my mind what therapies I was interested in, to see if someone could help me with the names and availabilities of the therapies I was interested in. And if someone could offer their past experience with one therapy, I was interested in hearing it.

I really wasnt looking for a 'diagnosis' or 'prescription' online, I just like to get as much information as possible to help make my own decision. I know there are dangers in taking supplements when they are not advised by a doctor, and it is my choice to take these risks, and if something goes wrong I have noone to blame but myself. I also know every woman is different and what works for one may not work for another.

I really am trying very hard to help myself :dry:

I Hope this helps to explain why I said what I did?

Thanks again. Claire.

Σύνδεσμος σε αυτό το σχόλιο
Κοινοποίησε σε άλλα sites

Geia sas kai pali.

Second I wish to apologise if I offended anyone. My words were typed through sheer frustration. I do find it frustrating living in a foreign country, when I struggle to do something that in my 'patrida' I know would be so simple.

I joined this site after I had in my mind what therapies I was interested in, to see if someone could help me with the names and availabilities of the therapies I was interested in. And if someone could offer their past experience with one therapy, I was interested in hearing it.

I really wasnt looking for a 'diagnosis' or 'prescription' online, I just like to get as much information as possible to help make my own decision. I know there are dangers in taking supplements when they are not advised by a doctor, and it is my choice to take these risks, and if something goes wrong I have noone to blame but myself. I also know every woman is different and what works for one may not work for another.

Thanks again. Claire.

Geia sas kai pali.

Thanks again. Claire.

Συμμετοχή στη συζήτηση

Μπορείτε να γράψετε τώρα το μήνυμά σας και να εγγραφείτε μετά. Αν έχετε ήδη λογαριασμό, συνδεθείτε τώρα για να δημοσιεύσετε το μήνυμα με το ψευδώνυμό σας.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Απαντήστε σε αυτή τη συζήτηση...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Προσθήκη...