Μετάβαση σε περιεχόμενο

Pou na vro Robitussin syropi h guaifenesin?

Yeia sas. Sygnomi an to rotao auto sto lathos meros tou foroum.

Exo diabasei oti to syropi yia bhxa pou onomazetai robitussin borei na bohthai to ugro 'cervical mucus', kai einai to guaifenesin pou exei mesa pou kanei to kalo. Prospatho na vro tetoio syropi alla edo sto xorio to pharmakeio leei oti den exei syropi me mono guaifenesin mesa. Exoun ena syropi pou exei guaifenesin alla exei kai theophylline.

Mhpos xerete an yparxei robitussin edo sthn ellada? H kapoio allo syropi me mono guaifenesin mesa?

Sas efxaristo :)

Σύνδεσμος σε αυτό το σχόλιο
Κοινοποίησε σε άλλα sites

BigBite,

Robitussin is a cough syrup that from what I know only exists here in USA. Now you can ask your pharmacist for something similar. However, I think and I apologize if I seem harsh that you are doing all the wrong things. These sites that you read all these experiences are not legit and they can harm you in a lot of ways. Doctor's don't recommend these remedies. As I said before I know that you have a harsh schedule and you work a lot but you can pretend that you are sick one day and just go to your gynecologist. That is the best thing you can do for yourself and the baby that you want so much.

I hope I helped

Take care,

xoxo

BigBite,

Robitussin is a cough syrup that from what I know only exists here in USA. Now you can ask your pharmacist for something similar. However, I think and I apologize if I seem harsh that you are doing all the wrong things. These sites that you read all these experiences are not legit and they can harm you in a lot of ways. Doctor's don't recommend these remedies. As I said before I know that you have a harsh schedule and you work a lot but you can pretend that you are sick one day and just go to your gynecologist. That is the best thing you can do for yourself and the baby that you want so much.

I hope I helped

Take care,

xoxo

BigBite,

I hope I helped

Take care,

xoxo

I agree with Nadia.Try to avoid internet remedies and things they promote indirectly in twoweekwait and other sites.

For cervical mucus try drinking green tea and avoid alcohol.I can ask in Athens for the progesterone cream since i think is innocent but don't buy supplements and stuff that you will have to ingest it can be dangerous.

When you have time go to the Gyno and ask all your questions.Don't believe everything you read the baby making industry is using us women very very well.I would only recommend the ovulation strips whenever you suspect you are around ovulation days.But anyway good luck!

I agree with Nadia.Try to avoid internet remedies and things they promote indirectly in twoweekwait and other sites.

For cervical mucus try drinking green tea and avoid alcohol.I can ask in Athens for the progesterone cream since i think is innocent but don't buy supplements and stuff that you will have to ingest it can be dangerous.

When you have time go to the Gyno and ask all your questions.Don't believe everything you read the baby making industry is using us women very very well.I would only recommend the ovulation strips whenever you suspect you are around ovulation days.But anyway good luck!

It is a little annoying that when I visit a Greek forum noone likes to help directly answer my questions, just tell me to ask a doctor. But on my British and American forums, many say they dont trust the doctors absolutely and choose to do their own research.

I am trying my best to research natural methods first, and I always ensure to read into all ingredients before I try something, and ask other peoples past experiences who have used these things before.

It has got to the point that when I ask something on a Greek forum, I actually expect to be told I am doing something wrong.

I want to try to solve my own problems first. Then, if I have no luck, I will go to see a doctor. The medical service here on Corfu is famous among both the xenoi and the locals for being unreliable.

Nadia, I dont know what you mean by saying these sites are not legit? I use forum sites www.soulcysters.net and www.fertilityfriends.co.uk and I have personally got to know alot of the women on these forums very well. I know they are not 'reps' from drug sales companies. I cant imagine what else you could mean by saying they are not legit? To me, it is a community of women with similar fertility issues discussing possible therapies.

Sorry for moaning, but I am trying really hard to help myself and get discouraged when I am told I am doing something wrong. I believe it is my body, it does not belong to a doctor, it belongs to me. And if I am happy to try something on my own body, other people should not tell me not to.

However, I do sincerely thank you for your genuine help and concerns. I know it is meant in a good way.

It is a little annoying that when I visit a Greek forum noone likes to help directly answer my questions, just tell me to ask a doctor. But on my British and American forums, many say they dont trust the doctors absolutely and choose to do their own research.

I am trying my best to research natural methods first, and I always ensure to read into all ingredients before I try something, and ask other peoples past experiences who have used these things before.

It has got to the point that when I ask something on a Greek forum, I actually expect to be told I am doing something wrong.

I want to try to solve my own problems first. Then, if I have no luck, I will go to see a doctor. The medical service here on Corfu is famous among both the xenoi and the locals for being unreliable.

Nadia, I dont know what you mean by saying these sites are not legit? I use forum sites www.soulcysters.net and www.fertilityfriends.co.uk and I have personally got to know alot of the women on these forums very well. I know they are not 'reps' from drug sales companies. I cant imagine what else you could mean by saying they are not legit? To me, it is a community of women with similar fertility issues discussing possible therapies.

Sorry for moaning, but I am trying really hard to help myself and get discouraged when I am told I am doing something wrong. I believe it is my body, it does not belong to a doctor, it belongs to me. And if I am happy to try something on my own body, other people should not tell me not to.

However, I do sincerely thank you for your genuine help and concerns. I know it is meant in a good way.

Kalispera,

iparxei mia diaforetiki filosofia ston kathena mas, polles apo emas, mas exoyn mathei oi goneis mas me to mas pianei ponokefalos na pernoume tilefono ton giatro amesos, ayto den einai aparaitita kako, etsi pistevoume oti einai to kalitero. Iparxoun polloi anthropoi pou ton giatro ton exoun san teleytaia lisi afou dokimasoun ola ta ipoloipa, oute ayto einai kako vevea. O kathenas opos niothei pio megali asfaleia. Elpizo na katalaveneis ayta pou sou grafo...

Poli kala kaneis kai psaxneis toso poli diaforetikes methodous, prosopika eimai apo tis kopeles pou oti kai na ginetai trexo sto giatro, ara den mporo na se voithiso:blush:

Kalispera,

iparxei mia diaforetiki filosofia ston kathena mas, polles apo emas, mas exoyn mathei oi goneis mas me to mas pianei ponokefalos na pernoume tilefono ton giatro amesos, ayto den einai aparaitita kako, etsi pistevoume oti einai to kalitero. Iparxoun polloi anthropoi pou ton giatro ton exoun san teleytaia lisi afou dokimasoun ola ta ipoloipa, oute ayto einai kako vevea. O kathenas opos niothei pio megali asfaleia. Elpizo na katalaveneis ayta pou sou grafo...

Poli kala kaneis kai psaxneis toso poli diaforetikes methodous, prosopika eimai apo tis kopeles pou oti kai na ginetai trexo sto giatro, ara den mporo na se voithiso:blush:

Kalispera,

BIGBITE,

When I said the sites are not legit I meant that these sites should not offer treatment or discuss treatments if they are not supported/prescribed by a doctor. All I wanted to do is look out for you and not offer or say a treatment that I don't even know. Doctor's are your best bet. Also if a girl tried something that doesn't mean it will work for you. Only a doctor can give treatments and the right answers. That is why all the girls here tell you to go to your doctor, because we are not doctors and we will not tell you what to do. We are responsible people and we don't want to say or do something that may cause you or any other girl harm. Also I believe that we suggested something to you me and some other girl to try the ovulation strips I even gave you the website to go ahead and purchase them. But here in Greece you will not find the medicine and the treatments you seek. One note for the American forums. I live in USA and the sites that don't trust the doctors are BS and everybody knows it. None of the girls I know would go to a website/forum to seek treatment and those who do destroy their system.

Now if you want to try all these remedies and you trust the sources by all means go ahead. I don't know why you took my words so personally and you got offended by them. All the girls here including me are trying to help now if you don't like our help and if you feel that your other sites help you more than us, then why are you even posting questions here?

Anyway I wish you good luck and hope that you will achieve what you seek.

BIGBITE,

When I said the sites are not legit I meant that these sites should not offer treatment or discuss treatments if they are not supported/prescribed by a doctor. All I wanted to do is look out for you and not offer or say a treatment that I don't even know. Doctor's are your best bet. Also if a girl tried something that doesn't mean it will work for you. Only a doctor can give treatments and the right answers. That is why all the girls here tell you to go to your doctor, because we are not doctors and we will not tell you what to do. We are responsible people and we don't want to say or do something that may cause you or any other girl harm. Also I believe that we suggested something to you me and some other girl to try the ovulation strips I even gave you the website to go ahead and purchase them. But here in Greece you will not find the medicine and the treatments you seek. One note for the American forums. I live in USA and the sites that don't trust the doctors are BS and everybody knows it. None of the girls I know would go to a website/forum to seek treatment and those who do destroy their system.

Now if you want to try all these remedies and you trust the sources by all means go ahead. I don't know why you took my words so personally and you got offended by them. All the girls here including me are trying to help now if you don't like our help and if you feel that your other sites help you more than us, then why are you even posting questions here?

BIGBITE,

ΝΑΝΤΙΑ Κ ΓΩ ΜΑΖΙ ΣΟΥ ΕΙΜΑΙ!! ΠΟΙΟΙ ΕΙΜΑΣΤΕ ΕΜΕΙΣ ΠΟΥ ΘΑ ΚΑΤΣΟΥΜΕ ΝΑ

ΠΟΥΜΕ ΣΤΟΝ ΚΑΘΕΝΑ ΤΙ ΦΑΡΜΑΚΟ ΘΑ ΠΑΡΕΙ Κ ΤΙ ΘΕΡΑΠΕΙΑ ΝΑ ΚΑΝΕΙ. ΣΤΗΝ ΤΕΛΙΚΗ ΟΛΑ ΤΑ ΦΑΡΜΑΚΑ ΕΧΟΥΝΕ ΠΑΡΕΝΕΡΓΕΙΕΣ Κ ΔΕΝ ΕΝΔΥΚΝΟΝΤΕ ΓΙΑ ΟΛΕΣ

ΤΙΣ ΠΑΘΗΣΕΙΣ.Κ ΑΝ ΜΕΤΑ ΜΙΑ ΚΟΠΕΛΑ ΠΑΘΕΙ ΚΑΤΙ ΤΙ ΘΑ ΓΙΝΕΙ ΜΕΤΑ THEBIGBITE?SO AS NADIADNCR SAID WE ARE RESPONSIBLE PEOPLE HERE...!!!

ΠΟΥΜΕ ΣΤΟΝ ΚΑΘΕΝΑ ΤΙ ΦΑΡΜΑΚΟ ΘΑ ΠΑΡΕΙ Κ ΤΙ ΘΕΡΑΠΕΙΑ ΝΑ ΚΑΝΕΙ. ΣΤΗΝ ΤΕΛΙΚΗ ΟΛΑ ΤΑ ΦΑΡΜΑΚΑ ΕΧΟΥΝΕ ΠΑΡΕΝΕΡΓΕΙΕΣ Κ ΔΕΝ ΕΝΔΥΚΝΟΝΤΕ ΓΙΑ ΟΛΕΣ

ΤΙΣ ΠΑΘΗΣΕΙΣ.Κ ΑΝ ΜΕΤΑ ΜΙΑ ΚΟΠΕΛΑ ΠΑΘΕΙ ΚΑΤΙ ΤΙ ΘΑ ΓΙΝΕΙ ΜΕΤΑ THEBIGBITE?SO AS NADIADNCR SAID WE ARE RESPONSIBLE PEOPLE HERE...!!!

I THINK IT IS A LITTLE ANNOYING TO TELL OFF THE GIRLS THAT ARE JUST TRYING TO HELP YOU BY TELLING YOU THEIR OPINION!

THAT'S HOW THEY THINK AND I AGREE WITH THEM.

I THINK THAT THE BEST THING IS TO ASK A GYNO FOR ALL OF YOUR QUESTIONS.

I DON'T HAVE A CLUE ABOUT THE STUFF YOU ARE ASKING FOR SO I CANT HELP YOU EVEN IF I WANTED

SORRY,

GOOD LUCK!

I THINK IT IS A LITTLE ANNOYING TO TELL OFF THE GIRLS THAT ARE JUST TRYING TO HELP YOU BY TELLING YOU THEIR OPINION!

I DON'T HAVE A CLUE ABOUT THE STUFF YOU ARE ASKING FOR SO I CANT HELP YOU EVEN IF I WANTED

SORRY,

GOOD LUCK!

SORRY,

GOOD LUCK!

Νομίζω πως η υπερβολική αντίδραση της φίλης που έκανε την ερώτηση οφείλεται καταρχάς στην εύθραστη ψυχολογική της κατάσταση γι' αυτό ίσως δεν είναι σωστό να είμαστε τόσο αυστηρές...Σκεφτείτε πόσο δύσκολο είναι να περνάς αυτό το "λούκι" και προσθέστε σ' αυτό το γεγονός ότι ζει σε μια ξένη χώρα και πιστεύω πως θα καταλάβετε τι εννοώ...

Από την άλλη θα πρέπει να συμφωνήσω με την γνώμη των προηγουμένων. Κάνενα φάρμακο δεν είναι άκινδυνο και κάθε φάρμακο έχει διαφορετικές επιπτώσεις σε κάθε οργανισμό και σ'αυτή την περιπτώση δεν μιλάμε μόνο για πιθανές επιπτώσεις στον οργανισμό της μητέρας άλλα και του παιδίου που θα γεννηθεί. Αυτό είναι κάτι που οφείλει κατά τη γνώμη μου να σκεφτεί...

Νομίζω πως η υπερβολική αντίδραση της φίλης που έκανε την ερώτηση οφείλεται καταρχάς στην εύθραστη ψυχολογική της κατάσταση γι' αυτό ίσως δεν είναι σωστό να είμαστε τόσο αυστηρές...Σκεφτείτε πόσο δύσκολο είναι να περνάς αυτό το "λούκι" και προσθέστε σ' αυτό το γεγονός ότι ζει σε μια ξένη χώρα και πιστεύω πως θα καταλάβετε τι εννοώ...

Από την άλλη θα πρέπει να συμφωνήσω με την γνώμη των προηγουμένων. Κάνενα φάρμακο δεν είναι άκινδυνο και κάθε φάρμακο έχει διαφορετικές επιπτώσεις σε κάθε οργανισμό και σ'αυτή την περιπτώση δεν μιλάμε μόνο για πιθανές επιπτώσεις στον οργανισμό της μητέρας άλλα και του παιδίου που θα γεννηθεί. Αυτό είναι κάτι που οφείλει κατά τη γνώμη μου να σκεφτεί...

Συμμετοχή στη συζήτηση

Μπορείτε να γράψετε τώρα το μήνυμά σας και να εγγραφείτε μετά. Αν έχετε ήδη λογαριασμό, συνδεθείτε τώρα για να δημοσιεύσετε το μήνυμα με το ψευδώνυμό σας.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Απαντήστε σε αυτή τη συζήτηση...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Προσθήκη...