Μετάβαση σε περιεχόμενο

Advice in English Language?

TheBigBite

Hello ladies,

I am trying to get pregnant and I live on Kerkyra with my Greek Fiance. I have PCOS (polycystic ovarian syndrome) and would like to know how to ask for the following things in Greek at the pharmacy;

Soy Isoflavones

Evening Primrose Oil

I hope someone can help me. Also, any ideas of the prices of the above things?

We are only trying to conceive for one month so far, but because of PCOS I know my body needs some help!

Thank you xx

Σύνδεσμος σε αυτό το σχόλιο
Κοινοποίησε σε άλλα sites

ONE SOLUTION IS TO GO STRAIGHT TO THE PHARMACY AND ASK THEM I AM SURE THEY SPEAK ENGLISH AND THEY HELP,OTHERWISE GO TO GREEK DOCTOR TO GIVE YOU NEW GREEK PRESCRIPTION,I HOPE YOU FIND WHAT YOU NEED.ITS TO SOON TO WORRY ALSO I AM TRYING7MONTHS AND NOTHING WITHOUT HAVE PCOS.THE ONLY ADVICE I AM GIVING YOU IS TO DONT GET ANXIOUS AND WORRY.

ONE SOLUTION IS TO GO STRAIGHT TO THE PHARMACY AND ASK THEM I AM SURE THEY SPEAK ENGLISH AND THEY HELP,OTHERWISE GO TO GREEK DOCTOR TO GIVE YOU NEW GREEK PRESCRIPTION,I HOPE YOU FIND WHAT YOU NEED.ITS TO SOON TO WORRY ALSO I AM TRYING7MONTHS AND NOTHING WITHOUT HAVE PCOS.THE ONLY ADVICE I AM GIVING YOU IS TO DONT GET ANXIOUS AND WORRY.

Hi BigBite !!!

I totally agree with filos`ifigen !!

U should go 2 a pharmacy in Corfu and ask them about the things U need or find a doctor that U will probably need anyway and he wiil give you a new prescription 4 PCOS..

Sorry 4 such little help..!!

Good luck!!!

Hi BigBite !!!

U should go 2 a pharmacy in Corfu and ask them about the things U need or find a doctor that U will probably need anyway and he wiil give you a new prescription 4 PCOS..

Good luck!!!

Hi BigBite !!!

Good luck!!!

Hi BigBite !!!

Good luck!!!

I agree with the rest of the girls. Although I don't know anything about the supplements you mentioned, I would go to a pharmacy and ask them. They all speak english and they will be able to help you. However I don't think that taking those supplements is the answer. I'm currently trying for a baby too. One month is not long time to start worrying. But if you want to go ask them just for you to relax go ahead. My advice would be to start using OV tests. They are easy a lil bit costly but if you buy them from www.saveontests.com is much much cheaper. I wish you good luck and hope to hear good news from you soon.

I hope I helped!

Take care,

I agree with the rest of the girls. Although I don't know anything about the supplements you mentioned, I would go to a pharmacy and ask them. They all speak english and they will be able to help you. However I don't think that taking those supplements is the answer. I'm currently trying for a baby too. One month is not long time to start worrying. But if you want to go ask them just for you to relax go ahead. My advice would be to start using OV tests. They are easy a lil bit costly but if you buy them from www.saveontests.com is much much cheaper. I wish you good luck and hope to hear good news from you soon.

I hope I helped!

Take care,

I hope I helped!

Take care,

I hope I helped!

Take care,

• 2 weeks later...

Hi BigBite,

I can help you with the translation, but I am not sure whether a local pharmacist can provide you with what you require.

Soy Isoflavones stand for Ισοφλαβόνες σόγιας (ανήκει στην ευρύτερη κατηγορία των φυτοοιστρογόνων) or else (isoflavones is a group of substances that belong to the general category of phytoestrogens) - if this piece of information can help the pharmacist.

and

Evening Primrose Oil stand for Έλαιο νυχτολούλουδου.

I think that maybe a drugstore specializing in homeopathic medicine can be more helpful than a traditional one.

Please let me know if this works :)

Best wishes and loads of luck with your efforts!

Hi BigBite,

I can help you with the translation, but I am not sure whether a local pharmacist can provide you with what you require.

Soy Isoflavones stand for Ισοφλαβόνες σόγιας (ανήκει στην ευρύτερη κατηγορία των φυτοοιστρογόνων) or else (isoflavones is a group of substances that belong to the general category of phytoestrogens) - if this piece of information can help the pharmacist.

and

I think that maybe a drugstore specializing in homeopathic medicine can be more helpful than a traditional one.

Hi BigBite,

and

Hi BigBite,

and

Συμμετοχή στη συζήτηση

Μπορείτε να γράψετε τώρα το μήνυμά σας και να εγγραφείτε μετά. Αν έχετε ήδη λογαριασμό, συνδεθείτε τώρα για να δημοσιεύσετε το μήνυμα με το ψευδώνυμό σας.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Απαντήστε σε αυτή τη συζήτηση...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Προσθήκη...